Hire A First Aid Attendant
Approved First Aid Events Services is a special event medical coverage company that supplies medically trained personnel and equipment to various kinds and types of special events.
All of our staff are experienced in patient treatment and assessment. We supply at minimum one OFA Level 3 level trained person.
We have experience in delivering first aid medical services to various organisations and events including:
- Local councils
- Athletic and other sporting clubs
- Community and dance events, fundraisers and elderly citizens functions
- Corporate family days and Christmas functions
- Work sites
First Aid Treatment
Our First Aid personnel will provide on-site emergency first aid services. First Aid at Events adhere to the concept of prevention being better than cure. Our Medics will therefore provide timely intervention where possible, such as the provision of drinking water to prevent dehydration and site risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for your patrons.
Okanagan First Aid Events supply the following professionals and equipment at every event:
- Fully mobile, trained and equipped professional Level 2 and/or Level 3 First Aiders with Kits, Documentation, Uniform, Banners, Policy, Procedures and Insurances for all your Events so that you can relax and enjoy the day.
- Specialised equipment available on request or as determined through risk assessment.
Please note: First Aid and Events vehicle can be provided at addition cost.
- All First Aid Medics are accredited with a minimum qualification of OFA Level (Level 2) Attendant.
- Medically trained personnel include: Occupational First Aid Level 3 , EMR Attendants – ensuring the highest level of experience and care possible.
- All staff will attend events in full uniform; uniforms are easily identifiable and photo identification will be worn and displayed at all times.
- Portable communication devices will ensure all staff are in constant contact.
- Event orientation is mandatory for all staff.
- Comprehensively insured.
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org for more information